TRAVLEISURE ADJUSTABLE, REUSABLE, WASHABLE, BREATHABLE
BAMBOO FACE MASK
All items expected to ship within 2-3 business days.
NOTE: USPS has experienced slowdowns in their service, even with Priority Mail. NxTSTOP is not responsible for USPS delays.
Our signature Travleisure® construction is anti-wrinkle, breathable, odor-resistant and ultrasoft. This adjustable, reusable, washable mask offers dual-layer fabric covering for the best in facial comfort for life on-the-go. Ideal for all types of indoor, outdoor, and travel activities when you may be in close contact (within 6 feet) of other people. NxTSTOP plane logo woven label on the front right side.
NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE; NOT TO BE USED FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES.
*Due to sanitary reasons, NO RETURNS, EXCHANGES, OR REFUNDS ON THIS PRODUCT ONCE IT HAS SHIPPED.
ECO-FRIENDLY LAYERING OVER MOUTH AND NOSE
- Tight-knit outer construction
- An additional layer to cover from the transmission of small particles or droplets in the air from landing in or being inhaled through the mouth or nose
- Bamboo is biodegradable
- Child size recommended for 8 years old and under
- 95% bamboo
- 5% spandex
- Bamboo is one of the most breathable, softest yet strongest fabrics on Earth.
- Enhanced hygienic properties, including more effectively combats odors than polyester or cotton masks
- Exceptional breathability plus ultrasoft feel against the face
- Stretchy ear loops with stopper to ensure tightness on any size face
- Adjustable wire nose fitting to ensure tight seal and comfort over long periods
TRAVLEISURE FUNCTIONAL EVERYWHERE
- Small, foldable, and wrinkle-resistant
- Washable and reusable
- This stylish face mask can be used anywhere to keep you fashionable and safe commuting to work on the train or bus, traveling domestically or internationally, attending conferences, shopping, exercising or taking a walk in the park
How is the bamboo face mask better than other cloth masks?
Bamboo fabric is ultra-soft and moisture wicking, yet more durable, wrinkle-resistant, and breathable than other fabrics like cotton and polyester. The bamboo plant itself offers natural antimicrobial properties to prevent the growth of microorganisms, including resistance to odor-causing bacteria. Finally, bamboo withstands laundering more effectively so the fabric won't shrink or fade in the same way as other fibers.
How often should I wash my bamboo face mask?
As per CDC guidance, you should wash your mask after each use where possible. See our section on laundering details for guidance on how to wash and dry the mask.
What is the expected lifetime of this bamboo face mask?
30-50 washes depending on care and use.
How can I wear the mask to keep my glasses from fogging up?
The trick is positioning and using the wire nose piece effectively. Fit the mask farther down your nose toward the tip (closer to where the "bulb" of your nose starts) rather than the bridge of your nose. Pinch the wire piece tight in that position. Then, place the nose piece/bridge of the glasses right behind/above where the mask sits. While it may seem a bit strange at first, the positioning allows more air to escape while you breathe so the glasses do not fog.
Do the masks have care labels? How can you remove them easily?
All masks have TEARAWAY care labels that can easily be ripped off. Lay the mask flat, grip the outer edge firmly in your left hand just forward of the tag, take the tag in your right hand, and pull it down and away. It will tear off completely right at the top.
- Adult: 8.5 inch x 5 inch (22 cm x 13 cm) inch at widest part
- Child (recommended for 8 yrs old and under): 6 inch x 3.5 inch (15 cm x 9 cm) at widest part
CDC guidance on fabric masks states "a washing machine should suffice in properly washing a face coverings." Additional research has also shown that normal detergent is sufficient to disinfect the cloth against the covid-19 virus. If you choose to to launder at high temperatures, we strongly suggest choosing bamboo instead of cotton. Bamboo is much more resilient to high temperature treatment.
- Wash Temperature: in terms of fabric longevity, we recommend wash cool with like colors, lay flat to dry. While it may be the case that hot water is better to clean/neutralize any microorganisms, hot water has adverse impacts on fabric in general. It causes fading or degradation of the fabric, which becomes less soft and looks worn. Cool/cold water is much easier on the fabric in terms of lifespan.
- Handling: if possible, wash inside of a small garment bag to help maintain shape and prevent tangling with other items.
- Detergent: preference is up to you, but we recommend unscented if possible, since any strong scents will obviously be right in front of your nose and be irritating.
- Drying: once again, some recommend high heat, but dryer heat has adverse impacts on the fabric too. Cotton specifically will shrink. Bamboo will be the best to withstand this type of treatment. Lay flat to dry is our recommendation.
NxTSTOP ships anywhere in the world. General shipping guidance follows below, but NxTSTOP makes no guarantees about shipping times. Shipping times depend completely on delivery providers and NxTSTOP is not responsible for delays in shipping. NxTSTOP will not reimburse shipping costs for delays in shipping.
- US Standard Shipping: (2-6 business days)
- US Expedited Shipping: (2-3 business days)
- International Standard Shipping: (10-20 business days)
- International Expedited Shipping: (10-20 business days)
In light of COVID-19 NxTSTOP will not accept returns of face mask products, unless the original unopened packaged is officially marked Return to Sender by the delivery provider. In this case, NxTSTOP will refund the cost of the product minus the restocking fee.
However, if the mask arrives damaged through no fault of your own, we will provide either a replacement mask or store credit. You must notify us within 24 hour of shipment receipt.
Returns of all other products will be accepted within 30 days of order date if items are in their original condition, unused, and in original packaging.