MERINO WOOL CALF TRAVEL SOCKS
- Flat-knit construction to ensure they fit in just about any shoe in your closet
- Medium: Mens 6-9 / Womens 7-10
- Large: Mens 9-12 / Womens 10+
- Cushioned heel and toe
- Seamless toe
- Medium weight/thickness
- Calf length
- 72% Merino Wool
- 27% Nylon
- 1% Lycra for added stretch and adjustment
- Made in USA
- Turn socks inside out before washing
- Wash in warm water
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry with low heat
- Do not iron
What is merino wool?
Merino wool comes from the Merino sheep, a species that originally came from Spain, but is now primarily associated with Australia.
How is merino wool different from other wool?
Merino wool is both lighter and softer than normal sheep's wool. This allows merino wool to avoid the scratchy, fluffy feel people normally associate with wool.
How is merino wool socks better than other socks?
Merino wool is naturally temperature regulating, moisture wicking, and odor resistant. For sweaty feet, there is no better sock option!
Why do I need different socks for travel?
Travel in general is hard on your feet. First, sitting inactive for hours at a time tends to make blood pool in your feet, which creates swelling and discomfort. Second, you're on-the-go for hours, you pass through a range of temperatures - hot/cold plane or car, cold outdoors, sweaty situations - and all of these directly impact your feet. It's critical to have a sock that improves circulation, provides cushioning, is comfortable in a variety of environments, and keeps stinky feet from becoming an issue.
Are merino wool socks itchy?
Unlike normal wool, merino wool socks will feel soft to the touch. We also blend the wool with soft spun nylon to further increase the softness on your skin.
Are these merino wool socks odor-free?
The socks themselves are not "odor free" but merino wool also combats odor-causing bacteria to neutralize smells and keep fabric fresh.
Are merino wool socks good for sweaty feet?
Merino wool is the best in terms of combating sweaty feet. It is naturally temperature-regulating to keep your feet warm when it's cold out by trapping air near your skin, but also is moisture wicking to cool them off when you sweat.
How long do merino wool socks last?
With gentle washing, merino wool socks can last much longer than normal socks. Remember, wool is a natural substance that's been put to the test on the sheep themselves!
OUR SHIPPING POLICY
NxTSTOP ships anywhere in the world and has partnered with Amazon to ship within the United States!
FREE shipping on orders over $50 going to any destination in the contiguous United States.
- What does it mean that NxTSTOP orders are fulfilled by Amazon? We have a unique partnership with Amazon to utilize their extensive warehouse network to deliver items faster and better to all customers!
- Is Fulfilled by Amazon the same as Prime shipping? Yes, and just like Amazon we provide options that are free or an extra charge depending on the speed you wish to receive the item.
- What are the shipping speeds? Standard (3-5 business days), 2 Business Days and 1 Business Day are the shipping speeds.
- Which speeds are free and which aren't? Under $50 all shipping options are available but are charged. Over $50 Standard and 2-Business Days are free. 1-Day shipping is always a small incremental cost above Prime 2-Day.
- Do I have to be an Amazon or Amazon Prime member to get this option? No! All customers are eligible for these options. That's why we are so excited to offer this benefit.
- What about returns? We still follow our same return policy and will generate return labels for you to use should you need to return an item.
General shipping guidance follows below, but NxTSTOP makes no guarantees about shipping times. Shipping times depend completely on delivery providers and NxTSTOP is not responsible for delays in shipping.
NxTSTOP will not reimburse shipping costs for delays in shipping.
Orders submitted before 12pm PST are usually shipped on the same business day. Delivery times are estimates and should be used as a guide.
Tracking Your Order Status
You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order has been dispatched from our warehouse. This email contains a tracking link, which enables you to follow the progress of your shipment.
Please note that it may take up to 24-48 hours from the time you received the shipping confirmation email before the link is active.
*For Days x NxTSTOP Take Back Bags will ship via USPS and will not have a tracking number. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
OUR EASY RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
We understand that things happen, so if you aren’t satisfied with your items we are happy to accept orders for return or exchange 30 days from the date of purchase if your items meet the following criteria:
- Items cannot be worn and must be in new and original condition.
- Items must not be washed.
- FACE MASKS ARE FINAL SALE. We do not accept returns for a change of mind. If your order contains damaged or incorrect items please reach out to customer service. We apologize for the inconvenience and are happy to assist you.
Please note, in the event you have more than one order to process at the same time as any single return, your returns must be packaged separately in their original order with their appropriately assigned return label.
All Gifts with Purchase or Buy One, Get One purchases are not eligible for return or exchange.
FINAL SALE items are final sale and therefore they are not eligible for return or exchange.
Please note that Gift Card purchases are also final sale and not eligible for return or exchange. Transit times are not guaranteed. International orders may experience customs delays.
Due to the high cost of shipping, all international orders to outside of the U.S. and orders to U.S. territories are FINAL SALE.
- Start your return or exchange here.
- Pack the items you're returning in original poly bags if possible, and then in the poly mailer or box (as applicable).
- Print your return label you received via email and attach it to the package. Cover any existing shipping labels.
- Give the package to the carrier identified on the label.
Questions? Email our support team, firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help!