It's official: as of November 15th, NxTSTOP sustainable travel apparel and accessories are now available in stores in five major U.S. airports - DEN, LGA, SMF, SLC, SFO - through retail partner Marshall Retail Group.
Here's where you can find us according to airport and store name.
1. Denver (DEN) - at Misura in Terminal B
2. New York LaGuardia (LGA) - at Bowery Bay Shops in Terminal B
3. Sacramento (SMF) - at POP SOX and also @ease, both in Terminal A
4. Salt Lake City (SLC) - at @ease in Terminal A
5. San Francisco (SFO) - at District Market in Terminal 3, Concourse F
Launching in airports has always been a dream for us as a brand, and it couldn't come at a better time with travel booming. Now as you pass through the airports, you can try on our best-selling products, like the Jet Travel Skinny Pant, Airway 2 Travel Pant, and mens Upgrade Softshell Jacket.
Of course, our entire collection of NxTSTOP travel clothing, socks, and hats, will be available in the stores. If you've not yet had the chance to feel the luxuriously soft breathable bamboo shirts, or the premium richness of our sweatshirts, this is a great way to try before you buy!
Stay tuned, more locations are in the pipeline for after the new year!